Good Morning Division 1! Library Day – Go to the Library Page for more information. Try to win your hat at Book Bingo! Don’t forget that Monday is Victoria Day. Long Weekend!! Shape of the Day – Thank Goodness It’s Friday! Let me know if you are interested in a walk on this coming Wednesday. You need your parents’ permission and then email me the following information by Tuesday morning at 11:00am: 1) morning or afternoon 2) Friend grouping preference (if any) 3) The phone # of the parent I can speak with ahead of time to answer the required questions (if your parent is dropping you off, they can answer them for me then – please indicate if this is your plan) I will then put groups together (I can only have groups up to 6 students, so first come, first serve) and have the information out to you Tuesday evening. If the demand is h...
Comments
Post a Comment